Sutter Health Project Coordinator 1, Sutter Health University in Sacramento, California
Under the supervision of the Project Manager or Project Lead, is responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of projects that impact multiple departments, systems, or work-flows with low to moderate risk and complexity in one or more small to medium size project (s). Works with the Project Manager or assigned project lead to develop, maintain, and project manage aspects of a given project. Develops and maintains project infrastructure in relation to tools, processes and resources in coordination with the Project Manager. As a member of the project management team, works closely with other team members in collecting and routing information and assists in managing project timelines and escalating as appropriate. Provides administrative support to assigned project teams as needed.
• AA/AS or equivalent work experience required.
• BA/BS desired
• Relevant work experience as typically acquired in 0 to 2 years.
• Knowledge of general Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK), project management methodologies and/or Sutter Health’s project methodology and project management methodology.
• Thorough understanding of current trends and strategies in healthcare and their application to information technologies is desired.
• Demonstrated experience using Project Management software tools.
• Experience with MS Project desired.
• Intermediate MS Word, SharePoint and MS Excel.
• Experience in the healthcare industry is desired.
• Organize and communicate thoughts and ideas effectively.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Independent, self-starter attitude with the ability to complete projects in a timely manner with little supervision or direction.
• Exceptional organizational skills with ability to handle multiple priorities and adapt to change.
• Collaborative working style and ability to develop/sustain productive work relationships with key stakeholders across all areas and levels of the organization as well as external consultants.
• Demonstrated ability to continuously learn and improve concepts.
Organization: *Sutter Health System Office
Title: Project Coordinator 1, Sutter Health University
Location: California-Greater Sacramento Area-Sacramento
Requisition ID: SHSO-1806910
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.