EA Engineering, Science, and Technology Geologist II in Sacramento, California
We have an excellent opportunity for a Geologist II in our office in Sacramento, California. Selected candidate will provide technical support to field and project work (planning document preparation, data evaluation, report development) for Federal and private clients primarily in California. Current projects include site characterization and remediation at CERCLA sites.
- BS in Geology or related discipline, MS preferred,
- 2 to 4 years of demonstrated experience,
- Professional Geologist license or the ability to obtain a Professional Geologist license,
- Multimedia field sampling experience including: soil, sediment, surface water, groundwater, and air,
- Participation in soil and groundwater investigations (e.g., drilling oversight, monitor well installation), with demonstrated experience managing subcontractors,
- Experience with assessment of analytical data and preparation of technical reports,
- Experience working with mine sites preferred,
- Strong technical writing skills are required,
- 40 hour OSHA HAZWOPER trained,
- Ability to travel.
At EA Engineering, Science, and Technology, Inc., our core values are openness, prudence, balance, and challenge and we strive to improve the quality of the environment in which we live, one project at a time. Our professional, team-centric culture promotes collaboration and flexibility and allows employees to guide their own career development path. To that end, we provide training and coaching to support ongoing development for our project managers, and consulting scientists and engineers.
We offer a culture that values continuing education and personal development, competitive salaries, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement, and a comprehensive benefits package including a 401k with Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
Interested candidates should refer to job #18031 and visit our website www.eaest.com to apply.
Date Posted: 04/10/2018
Job Title: Geologist II
Location: Sacramento, CA
Employment Type: 40hr FT