Danaher Corporation Associate Technician, Science in Sacramento, California
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
This Associate Technician will perform a variety of assignments within a manufacturing environment. These assignments mainly include but are not limited to operating a pH meter, making precise measurements, following precise instructions, keeping the lab area clean and assisting with organizing lab supplies. The Associate Technician will be required to follow Company, Site and Department procedures. This individual will be required to accurately record information within documentation while maintaining strict adherence to FDA, GMP and ISO requirements.
The incumbent will perform daily housekeeping of the production areas and equipment as required. The Associate Technician will be required to maintain up to date training records, support training of new employees and comply with all company policies and procedures. Teamwork, attendance and an ability to adapt to change are critical for this position.
Boundary Condition/Authority Levels
- Normally receives instructions on routine work, detailed instructions for new assignments, provided by the Lead, Supervisor or Manger.
- Maintain strict adherence to compliance, safety standards and standard work instructions.
- Required to identify and implement process improvement projects using Lean techniques.
- Responsible to ensure you have the appropriate skill, knowledge and training to perform the tasks you are assigned. - Communicate any Safety, Quality or production problem immediately to the appropriate level.
- This individual has no responsibility or authority to conduct any disciplinary action. The individual is required to communicate any issues encountered to appropriate level.
- This individual has authority to stop the production line and notify the appropriate individual for any concerns involving Safety, Quality or Production issues.
- Support and maintain 5S activities in manufacturing areas.
- Monitor and maintain minimum Training Requirements in Master Control.
- High school degree (or equivalent degree)
- 2 years laboratory exp.
- Prior pipetting experience
- Prior pH knowledge BECKRSR
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Manufacturing & Operations
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Sacramento
Req ID: BEC009726