Sutter Health Change Consultant - ERP/Roseville (78wk Limited Term-Full Time) in Roseville, California
This position will focus on the Human Capital Management side of the Enterprise Resource Planning implementation including changes to business processes, systems and technology, training design, development, delivery and administration of key communication including evaluation and implementation of ERP systems and associated applications. The ability to assess downstream impact and build change management and communications plans to support the change process for the next 18 months is important.
Provides change management consultation, guidance and support throughout the plan, design, implementation and measurement phases of change initiatives. Assigned to one or more project teams supporting project directors to facilitate a smooth transition of the people aspects of a change process including; changes to business processes, systems, technology, job roles and organizational structures. Uses identified best practices to design and execute change management plans that minimize resistance and maximize employee engagement. Serves as a liaison between the change management team and the project team. Advises project teams on effective change strategy. Completes a range of specific tasks associated with the people aspects of planned changes including; stakeholder identification, impact analysis, communication & training plans, organization and job design, business readiness assessments and change measurement. Supports and engages senior leaders and executives to help them fulfill the role of change sponsor. May provide direct support and coaching to front-line managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions.
- Education: *
BA/BS degree required. MA/MS degree or equivalent combination of education and experience desired. Change Management Certification, Project Management Certification and Lean Six Sigma Certification desired.
• Project management, supporting multiple projects/ change initiatives based on knowledge of change management principles and methodologies in organizations.
• Assessing training needs and developing training plans to prepare employees for changing roles and responsibilities
• Developing curriculum and training materials using adult learning theory
• Experience coaching leaders and managers at all levels, including executive sponsors
• Experience planning for and writing communications to proactively manage predictable reactions and resistance to change efforts
• Successfully influencing and engaging executives, leaders, managers and staff
• Experience facilitating groups/teams and effectively managing group/team dynamics
• Implementing change initiatives
• Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts and using Lean approach strongly preferred.
• Change management - solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
• Demonstrated skill in project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
• Solid understanding of process improvement methodologies
• Familiarity with business process redesign and reengineering in healthcare settings
• Knowledge of effective leadership and employee engagement strategies
• Theoretical knowledge of group process and group dynamics
• Theoretical knowledge of change management principles and methodologies in organizations
• Theoretical knowledge of emotional intelligence as it applies to consulting and coaching leaders and teams
• Demonstrate broad strategic thinking, with clear vision and direction for change management strategies
• Ability to manage complex projects from beginning to end creating work plans, managing timelines and understanding risk/issue management
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects within given timelines
• Ability to adjust to changing circumstances, use independent judgment and think creatively
• Demonstrated skill in facilitating and developing highly effective teams
• Exceptional interpersonal, written/ verbal communication and presentation skills
• Ability to develop credibility and rapport with executive level leaders
• Ability to instill trust, provide direction, delegate responsibilities and solve problems independently
• Synthesizes findings from assessments/measurements and develops optimal solutions
• Team player with demonstrated ability to work with, and through others
• Skills to positively influence others to move toward a common vision/ goal and support achievement of desired outcomes
• Computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, analytical, project management and presentation applications – preferably Microsoft Suite.
Organization: *Sutter Health System Office
Title: Change Consultant - ERP/Roseville (78wk Limited Term-Full Time)
Location: California-Greater Sacramento Area-Roseville
Requisition ID: SSS-1804878
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.