Anthem Senior Advisor, Digital Health Strategy & Alliances (CareMore) - Cerritos, CA in Sacramento, California
Your Talent. Our Vision. At CareMore, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies specializing in providing senior Americans a complete and pro-active health care experience, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
CareMore Health Systems was founded by physicians 25 years ago. Over time, the company has evolved into a delivery system and health plan focused on innovating on the way our patients interact with the healthcare system. Today, CareMore operates in eight states and delivers care to over 100,000 patients through both the Medicare Advantage and Medicaid programs. The company is widely regarded as being on the leading edge of care delivery innovation.
To learn more about CareMore as an organization, you should read the following articles:
- Des Moines Register – New Model: Insurers Hire Doctors
- The Atlantic – The Quiet Healthcare Revolution
The Senior Advisor will be responsible for the successful development, implementation, and continual oversight of digital health programs and health tech innovations. They will work with stakeholders to help identify opportunities to leverage technology and design solutions to solve the needs of patients, providers and the enterprise. The Senior Advisor will lead the incubation and implementation of solutions and work closely with the Digital Health Program Development Analyst to successfully implement solutions across the enterprise.
The Senior Advisor will monitor the implementation process and drive proactive identification and timely correction of any potential issues. Once a digital health program has been made fully operational across the enterprise, the Senior Advisor will be responsible for overseeing the program; tracking key program metrics; ensuring its continued success; and working with Operations to identify and implement any necessary improvements.
This position will report directly to the VP of Digital Health Strategy & Alliances.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
· Aid the senior leadership team within the business unit and the organization
· Assist in bridging the gap between the current and desired business performance levels
· Balance short-term business needs with long-term perspectives on success, to ensure that our digital health strategy produces desired results.
· Lead incubation, implementation and continual oversight and improvement of digital solutions across the enterprise.
· Facilitate and coordinate annual planning process for assigned digital health solutions within the business unit
· Facilitate identification of leadership's priorities and establishment of goals within the context of the strategic plan for the business unit
· Oversees utilization of digital health tools and processes.
Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field; 3-5 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2014 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at//antheminc.com/careers//. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Job Business Support
Title: Senior Advisor, Digital Health Strategy & Alliances (CareMore) - Cerritos, CA
Other Locations: CA-Cerritos
Requisition ID: 130153