K. Hovnanian Companies Sales Manager in Sacramento, California
Location: CA - Sacramento
Posted Date: 7/11/17
Employment Duration: Regular Full Time
Job Category: Sales
K. Hovnanian has an exciting opportunity for a motivated Sales Manager to join our dynamic. You will be responsible for the overall sales success of multiple communities under your supervision. As Sales manager, you will:
• Help to insure incremental sales above and beyond community plan.
• Help to ensure Sales Consultant meets and exceeds monthly, quarterly and yearly goals.
• Develop and implement programs that help to decrease Sales Consultant cancellation rate.
• Constantly strive to increase Sales Consultant conversion rate.
• Observe, isolate and determine sales concerns and recommend solutions.
• Provide on-site skills development for Sales Consultants in the areas of sales contracting, policies in administrative process and functions.
A college degree and/or a minimum of five years' new homes sales experience required. Successful candidate must maintain a valid driver's license.
Candidate must proactively face challenges while being committed to providing customers with excellent services and products. The capacity for directing others while under pressure and maintaining a high level of ethics and integrity in all dealings is a must. Strategic planning abilities, handling multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines and demonstrating good judgment and decision-making skills are necessities for this position. The candidate must have a proven track record of success in building effective teams and interpersonal relationships while steadfastly pushing self and others for results.
K. Hovnanian Companies, LLC is a well-respected publicly traded company. At K. Hovnanian Companies, LLC, we are committed to our people and provide an environment and programs that help our associates flourish. You can look forward to professional support and extensive benefits—including medical/dental/vision coverage, discounts on mortgages and home appliances, and a 401(k) plan. To learn more about us, visit www.khov.com/careers.