Case New Holland Industrial Region Sales Director - US West Region in Sacramento, California
Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
As the Regional Sales Director for the Western United States Region,you will be responsible for overseeing the region for sales and distribution of Construction and Agriculture Equipment whole goods, parts and service, and customer satisfaction by providing leadership to the field team. In addition, you will optimize CNH Independent Dealer's performance through the development and implementation of a strategic regional business plan. This position can be based near any major metropolitan area in the western US.
- Collaborate with other RSDs to set the regional strategic plan for sales execution with focus on:
- Region Share of Market
- Gross Margin
- Wholesale Targets
- Identify region's market changes, key competitor's strategies, industry trends, sudden shifts, market loss, etc. and then develop and/or adjust marketing plans to capitalize on identified opportunities.
- Develop "next step" strategies to improve the effectiveness of the entire sales force.
- Lead the long-range forecasting for the region, driving consistency and effectiveness in forecasting.
Sales Process Management
- Develop SOPs for key sales processes or decisions driving consistent application of those SOPs.
- Launch, monitor and modify best practices for sales administration to ensure regional sales team has the proper authority to make decisions close to the market
- Launch , monitor, and modify sales administration practices at sales team level, to make sure the focus is on sales
- Develop Regional marketing campaigns working with central and regional marketing to grow share and revenue
- Drive strategies to maximize marketing campaigns to maximize impact at the regional level
- Ensure regional sales team is maximizing impact of New Holland brand through promotions in their markets.
- Attend all key product development meetings to make certain the sales voices are represented for future product development and that the approved plans match the market requirements for the region
- Develop regional dealer network strategy which creates ideal number of locations to capture greatest number of customers while ensuring dealer has long term profitable model
- Work with dealer network on not only optimizing their current markets but cover additional key markets through acquisition and expansion
- Manage a field sales region; (6 Territory Business Sales Managers and 1 Network Development Market Rep) and matrix responsibility for Sales Support, Product Support and Finance
- Engage, develop and empower the sales organization through clear expectations, meaningful feedback and coaching for exceptional success
- Execute a new hire on-boarding process that gets new employees up-to-speed quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure all internal groups are supporting regional sales functions in the most efficient manner.
- Identify and build strong business relationships with Dealer Principals and other customers including state and local government agencies.
*The qualified candidate will have experience with the following: *Bachelors Degree
8 Years of Work Related experience in Equipment Sales consistenting of the following exposure:
B2B Sales Management Experience
Experience managing a Sales Organization
Dealership Development Experience
Experience with leveraging financial instruments in assisting with sales
Managing a Region/District for Sales Accountability
The preferred candidate will have experience with the following:
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Title: Region Sales Director - US West Region
Job Function: Sales & Marketing
Salaried / Hourly: Salaried
Req ID: 10729