Centene Corporation Project Coordinator II in Sacramento, California
Position Purpose: Plans, coordinates, and monitors project scheduling, logistics, and administrative tasks.
- Participate in identification and proposal of departmental initiatives, including defining requirements and implementing projects.
- Track and coordinate projects to ensure that implementation and prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives.
- Monitor activities concerned with implementation and carrying out objectives of the project and ensure compliance with company and government policies.
- Act as a liaison for the project between the appropriate personnel to ensure delivery of projects or business applications in an effective and timely manner.
- Review data, reports and records of activities to ensure progress is being accomplished toward specified project objectives and recommend modifications or changes.
- Prepare reports on projects for management staff. Participate in communication to department to explain projects and individual responsibilities for functions and phases of the project.
Education/Experience: High school degree or equivalent. Bachelor s degree or at least 5 years of administrative experience providing support to two or more people simultaneously. At least 2 years of Project Coordination experience.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Administrative Services
Organization: California Health & Wellness
Requisition ID: 1059724