Entercom Miami On Air Personality Nights – KUDL (106.5 The End) - Sacramento in Sacramento, California
Entercom Sacramento is on the hunt for Northern California’s next night on-air radio and social media personality. Top 40 KUDL-FM “106.5 The End” is Sacramento’s #1 hit music station and we are looking for some LIVE and LOCAL on-air talent that is ready to join our team and win!
Here’s what we are in search of:
- A creative, out of the box show. Always working the phones. Have a bank of callers you can call anytime. Extremely interactive and willing to be in the face of every listener. Expansive understanding of PPM formatics and logistics are a MUST.
- A broad understanding of 360° brand marketing. Your show must reach farther than just on that on the 106.5 FM frequency. Facebook, Snapchat, text messaging, web content, video, events, on-demand audio. Must be on these all the time. Do you have enough content to use these tools?
- Street presence is a must. Must be comfortable in front of a few hundred in a club to a few thousand at a show. Willing to take time to go appear at school pep rallies, fundraisers and be seen by the public. Station appearances are paid and non-paid.
- One to two years of full-time on air experience suggested but not required.
- Wide Orbit / Vox Pro / Adobe Audition / Video Editing experience preferred but not required.
Does this sound like you? Please officially apply at www.Entercom.com, then please email aircheck, resume and social media to SacRadioGig@entercom.com. No calls please.
*Entercom California, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *
Location: Sacramento, CA