Rose International INC Consultant in Sacramento, California
Position Title: Consultant
Position Number: 267917
Location: Sacramento, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Administrative, Call Center, Customer Service, Scheduling
Position Title: Installation Coordinator
Estimated Assignment: 10/23/2017 - 4/27/2018 (Possible Temp-to-Perm)
Location: Sacramento, CA 95834
• 1-2 yrs of experience.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Coordinate all installation schedules for installers.
• Coordinate, prioritize and schedule installations.
• Use Tleemar system to schedule installation appointments.
• Confirm all installation appointments daily.
• Retain installation completion sheets.
• Write up phone sales.
• Order equipment for jobs.
• Other dutues as assigned which may include but are not limited to: act as payroll liaison, distribution of paychecks, addressing payroll/commission issues, prepare one-time payments; administer fleet, cullular phone and/or pager programs; assist Sales Manager and Reps in preparing proposals, contracts, letters and reports; assist with clerical and administrative duties including but not limited to ordering supplies, filing, faxing; communicate new policy or policy changes via memo or newsletter; enter time tickets into OTM; handle incoming customer/associate relations calls; process accounts payable invoices; process contracts; process receivables.
Background and drug screening required#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.