Sutter Health Business Systems Analyst I in Sacramento, California
Sutter Physician Services, an affiliate of Sutter Health, is providing electronic medical record solutions through building, optimizing and supporting Epic solutions for our clients. Click here to learn more about Sutter Health and Sutter Physician Services .
The Business Systems Analyst I work on problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of various factors. This position analyzes and resolves system issues, implements and tests changes and provides documentation.
This position will be familiar with the needs of the customer base operation and be able to analyze the life cycle of all the unit’s basic processes to assist in ongoing review of quality assurance and cost effectiveness to the organization.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status. External hires must pass a background check/drug screen.
1. 1. High School diploma or equivalency.
2. 2. 2 years working with healthcare applications.
3. 3. Advanced knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation computer programs, preferably Microsoft
4. 4. Demonstrated knowledge of health care operations and structure, general requirements in an integrated delivery system, and use of information system applications in the practicing health care environment is required.
5. 5. Demonstrated knowledge of application environments including production, test and interfaces is required
1. 1. Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare, Business Administration or Information Technology or other related discipline.
2. 2. Epic Certific ation/proficiency preferred.
Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Organization: *Sutter Physician Services
Title: Business Systems Analyst I
Location: California-Greater Sacramento Area-Sacramento
Requisition ID: SPS-1714367
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.