Rose International INC Technician Manufacturing in Roseville, California
Position Title: Technician Manufacturing
Position Number: 261343
Location: Roseville, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Customer Service, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Technical Support
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Title: Service Technical Support
Estimated Assignment End Date: 08/16/2018
Location: Roseville, CA 95747
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm (40 hours a week)
The electronic service technician candidate will support manufactured test equipment.
Specific duties include: Testing, calibrating, assembling, and disassembling of electronic instrument products to maintain functionality and accuracy.
The candidate will be responsible for internal and external customer satisfaction through effective communication, innovation, and direct application of technical skills.
Working within the designated area of expertise, the candidate will clarify, analyze, develop, and implement actions and solutions while supporting field staff and customers.
This position requires calibration and repair knowledge of a wide variety of equipment.
This position supports SSG - Services Solutions Group to intake HW from customers, calibrate, repair, provide estimates, and ship repaired HW away to customers.
• Prior experience is strongly preferred. Applicant should have at least 4 years of related experience in the calibration and repair of electronic test equipment.
• This position requires some education, specialized training/certification, or Military experience.
• Experience using automated calibration software platforms (STE, PC Based, METCAL, TME etc) is a plus. Strong PC (MS Windows/Office) skills are a must.
• PMEL experience strongly desired.
• Requires excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Demonstrates electronic and mechanical competence.
• Works with clearly defined objectives on customer service assignments that may be repetitive in nature.
• Solves technical problems of limited scope and complexity.
• Performs adjustments, calibrations and basic repairs.
• Escalates more difficult repairs to experienced technicians.
• Exhibits the ability to build and maintain professional relationships with wide range of people.
• Adheres to the highest standards of business ethics.
• Provides consistent, solid contribution to team and service center delivery goals.
• Exercises good discretion in the use of time and other company resources. Maximizes the use of existing assets, multi-tasks effectively, and ensures resources are used properly (i.e. connector care, ESD, ETE).
• Maintains high workmanship standards and delivers on commitments. Promotes ESD, Service Note compliance, and other programs that are conducive to the delivery of high quality service and minimization of re-repair.
• Communicates effectively with internal and external customers. May initiate customer interaction as appropriate. Escalates issues through appropriate channels when necessary. This is done verbally or via written correspondence.
• Adheres to established production processes and is responsible for achieving established team production goals.
Must possess an Associates or Technical Degree#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.