Sutter Health Learning Delivery Administration Team Member in Roseville, California
Coordinates all activities associated with the learning management system (Healthstream) for assigned region/affiliate. Serves as the learning management system Administrator. Administers all course assignments, communication regarding assignments, course curriculum and test updates, and course completion reports. Performs authoring activities (simple authoring and course publishing) in partnership with region/affiliate educators and subject matter experts. Provides technical, reporting and basic analytical support to assigned region/affiliate. Administers learning and organization development intervention wrap-up activities and evaluation process. .
Partners with other HR Team Members to help deliver learning and organization development coordination and logistics services on behalf of Sutter Health and to help build a high-performing HR Service Delivery Team. Supports creating and building Learning Administration Team that is focused on delivering results by providing effective coaching, by seeking and responding to regular performance feedback, assisting with orientation and appropriate training of team members.
Supports the success of a high-performing shared services organization by helping to champion and drive the long-term Sutter Shared Services vision. Helps foster an environment in which continuous improvement in business processes and services is welcomed and recognized. Participates in programs and in using tools in support of building a high performance culture via the standard Sutter Shared Services responsibilities (e.g. performance measurement, people development, customer relationship management, etc.).
AA/AS degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience required. BA/BS degree desired.
• Experience in a learning administration or organizational development function is required
• Experience of working with multiple processes and serving multiple customers is required
• Experience in a health care setting is preferred
• Experience in a service delivery environment is preferred
• Experience with a start-up organization is a plus
• Experience with eLearning authoring tools (e.g. Captivate, Lectora SNAP, photoshop, Articulate, etc.) is required
• Must be familiar with organizational learning and development administration processes
• General knowledge of learning/training concepts and principles of adult learning
• General understanding of HR functions including learning administration
• Basic knowledge of regulatory training requirements to assist affiliates/regions in making assignment recommendations to ensure compliance, preferably healthcare related
• Knowledge of shared services center / contact center operations and associated human resource issues and solutions desired
• Ability to perform day-to-day Learning Administration Team activities to ensure that customer priorities are met
• Ability to communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to influence others and strong listening skills
• Ability to ask the right questions to understand true business needs
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients
• Ability to coordinate with other human resources team members to deliver seamless customer service
• Ability to analyze data, identify information trends and determine solutions
• Ability to identify concerns before they become problems, and to propose solutions to the concerns
• Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment and adaptability to changing priorities and working with multiple customers
• Ability to navigate learning management systems to make assignments, assemble courses, and generate reports as needed
• Requires accuracy, attention to detail and organization skills
• Requires the ability to use SharePoint and the web
• Requires training and meeting facilitation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and learning management systems and eLearning authoring tools (e.g. Captivate)
• Requires the ability to work with and maintain confidential information
Organization: *Sutter Shared Services
Title: Learning Delivery Administration Team Member
Location: California-Greater Sacramento Area-Roseville
Requisition ID: SSS-1720117
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.