Sutter Health Change Consultant - ERP/Roseville (Limited Term-Full Time) in Roseville, California
Provides change management consultation, guidance and support throughout the plan, design, implementation and measurement phases of change initiatives. Assigned to one or more project teams supporting project directors to facilitate a smooth transition of the people aspects of a change process including; changes to business processes, systems, technology, job roles and organizational structures. Uses identified best practices to design and execute change management plans that minimize resistance and maximize employee engagement. Serves as a liaison between the change management team and the project team. Advises project teams on effective change strategy. Completes a range of specific tasks associated with the people aspects of planned changes including; stakeholder identification, impact analysis, communication & training plans, organization and job design, business readiness assessments and change measurement. Supports and engages senior leaders and executives to help them fulfill the role of change sponsor. May provide direct support and coaching to front-line managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions.
- Education, Licensures, and Certifications: *
• BA/BS degree required.
• MA/MS degree or equivalent combination of education and experience desired.
• Project Management Professional – PMP OR Change Management certification required.
• Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred.
• Demonstrated successful execution of change initiatives based on theoretical knowledge of change management principles and methodologies in organizations required.
• Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts and using Lean approach strongly preferred.
• Managing large-scale projects required.
• Leading and managing multiple change projects with minimal supervision or direction required.
• Assessing training needs and developing training plans to prepare employees for changing roles and responsibilities required.
• Developing curriculum and training materials preferred.
• Teaching and mentoring leaders and managers required.
• Experience planning for and writing communications to proactively manage predictable reactions and resistance to change efforts required.
• Successfully influencing and engaging executives, leaders, managers and staff required.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Change management - solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
• Demonstrated skill in project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
• Solid understanding of process improvement methodologies
• Familiarity with business process redesign and reengineering in healthcare settings
• Knowledge of effective leadership and employee engagement strategies
• Demonstrate broad strategic thinking, with clear vision and direction for change management strategies
• Demonstrated skill in facilitating and developing highly effective teams
• Exceptional interpersonal, written/ verbal communication and presentation skills
• Ability to instill trust, provide direction, delegate responsibilities and solve complex problems independently
• Ability to adjust to changing circumstances, use independent judgment and think creatively
• Synthesizes findings from assessments/measurements and develops optimal solutions
• Team player with demonstrated ability to work independently, with, and through others
• Skills to positively influence others to move toward a common vision/ goal and support achievement of desired outcomes
• Computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, analytical, project management and presentation applications – preferably Microsoft Suite.
Organization: *Sutter Health System Office
Title: Change Consultant - ERP/Roseville (Limited Term-Full Time)
Location: California-Greater Sacramento Area-Roseville
Requisition ID: SSS-1714422
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.