K-LOVE & Air1 Christian Radio Warehouse Associate - TEMP in Rocklin, California
This is a temporary position from September through November 3rd. We know it's a short time with us, but we will take great care of you during this time and think about all the new friends you are going to create!
What you will be doing:
Accepts delivery of packages and palletized goods and stores and/or delivers goods to departments/team members. Fills inventory requests and packages goods for shipment. Operates Forklift and other related warehouse equipment to perform assigned duties. Daily computer activity includes processing shipments, internal and external email communication, address verification and lookup, and updating lists / related information. Forklift experience is a plus!
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years of recent Forklift experience (certification a plus).
- Inventory control experience, including stocking and pulling orders, cycle counts and physical inventory activities.
- Shipping / receiving experience a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Internet Navigation)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must pass a pre-employment reference screen
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle report
- Proof of legal authorization to work in the United States
If you have some time on your hands, we would love to have you supporting our Warehouse department.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Job ID: 2017-1165
# of Openings: 1
Job Locations: US-CA-Rocklin
Posted Date: 7/16/2017
Type: Temporary Full-Time