Centene Corporation Senior Business System Analyst (Core Systems) in Rancho Cordova, California
Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain enablers of business processes, including technology and process solutions with a focus on medium to high complexity, multiple large application business processes and/or business relationships
- Contribute to the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Responsible for overall solution design, build and test, root cause analysis, and advanced performance tuning complex business processes and functionality
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 3 years of related experience. Knowledge of programming languages, project management, and application or systems development methodologies. RFP, contracting and new business implementation may be required. Intermediate SQL query skills.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Federal Services
Location: California-Rancho Cordova
Requisition ID: 1069246