Anthem Provider Network Analyst - Nationwide (131699) in Rancho Cordova, California
/Your Talent. Our Vision./At Anthem, Inc.,it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we willdrive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Location:This position will allow you to work from your home office, anywhere in the US. You must be able to work Eastern Standard Time Zone – regular business hours.
TheNetwork Analystfor/Medicaid Provider Relations/overseesGovernment Business Division designated vendor management oversight to include network development, workflow process development, contract performance measures, and compliance with regulatory, CMS, NCQA, state and federal regulations. This roleanalyses new and existing provider networks. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Participates in the development of new target networks in a strategic geographic location.
- Participates in network related user training and documentation.
- Coordinates and manages provider communications, education and network support activities.
- Serves as liaison between network development team and internal/external business partners and utilizes provider data from different corporate systems and external sources to assist in preparing network reports, analyses and presentations.
- Compiles data, tracks data and supports other network development, network relations and network education needs.
- Prepares materials for conferences and workshops.
- Provides administrative support as needed.
- Submits pre-delegation audit requests.
- Reviews GEO Access reports.
- Coordinates, manages and submits materials through CMAP process.
- Take minutes for Joint Operation Meetings and Operations Calls.
Requires: * BA/BS degree; 1-3 years analytical, business or operational experience in healthcare delivery system and/or network services; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Job Provider Network Management
Title: Provider Network Analyst - Nationwide (131699)
Location: california-Rancho Cordova
Requisition ID: 131699