Randstad .Net Developer in Rancho Cordova, California
location:Rancho Cordova, CA
date posted:Friday, October 13, 2017
Our client in the Sacramento area is looking for a .Net Developer . This will start out as a 12 month contract opportunity.
· Create and execute designs of new functionality as part of the software projects.
· Develop and unit test code for our client's Advanced Recognition Systems projects.
· Develop and maintain components, frameworks, libraries to promote code reuse, software scalability, and performances.
· Develop and maintain software applications features, for UI, servers, database applications, configuration and maintenance applications.
· Provide input to team members to help resolve issues and answer questions related to application program intent, data input, output, and requirements.
· Lead and contribute to team discussions including design sessions, code reviews, etc.
· Execute performance optimization and testing.
· Assist with software release and build management
· Assist testing and QA teams in setting up test environments and resolve build issues.
· Mentor and provide on the job training to new and junior associates
Must Have Requirements:
· Minimum 5 years' experience in .Net using Visual Studio .Net
· Strong GUI design and development skills
· Fluency in C# and solid understanding of OOP concepts
· Experience with current .Net 3.5/4.0 technologies such as WPF, WCF, WWF, LINQ
· XML (documents, translation and development in .NET)
· Experience with web services and/or Windows services
· Good working knowledge of Oracle, MySQL, including queries, stored procedures
· Hands-on experience with Team Foundation Server
· Independent thinker
· Willing to learn; quick learner
· Self-motivated - desire to improve processes/solutions
· An out-of-the-box thinker