Anthem Human Resources Business Partner/Sr (Labor Relations) - CA - 135343 in Rancho Cordova, California
/Your Talent. Our Vision./AtAnthem, Inc.,it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and*together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
A background in healthcare is not required. If you take pride in motivating people, enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives, we want you to join our Human Resources team!
Don’t miss out on the chance to explore the world of healthcare and put your leadership skills, knowledge and experience to work. Our innovative culture will give you the opportunity to hit the ground running and start on a career path at Anthem.
Human Resources Business Partner/Sr. (Labor Relations) Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
Please Note: This position may be filled at any of the posted levels. The Manager will determine the level based upon the selected applicant’s skillset relative to the qualifications listed for this position.
TheHuman Resources Business Partner/Sris responsible to solve organizational challenges through people-related solutions and serve as an integral part of a market, assigned area(s) of a market or enterprise area's mid to senior-level leadership team, to understand every aspect of the business and be a thought leader on human capital and organizational topics.
This role requires a combination of hands-on and strategic reasoning and thinking, use of data to guide work, being comfortable challenging convention and, in some cases, influencing line and mid-level leaders to reassess how work is done. Partner with a cross-functional group of subject matter experts within Anthem's HR centers of excellence to design and execute the strategy for how the business staffs, onboards, develops, motivates, retains and organizes work.
- Execute programs to support Anthem associates, including compensation, performance management, organizational design, succession planning, diversity and inclusion, organization culture, rewards and recognition, and talent management.
- Responsible for being a subject matter expert on organizational and people related planning and execution.
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and offer proactive solutions, solving problems and getting to the root cause of any issue, regardless of complexity.
- Consult with mid-level managers and executive leaders to create comprehensive people plans to influence lasting and sustainable efficiencies.
- Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond human capital and organizational solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends, including the development and monitoring of the EEO/AA action plan for designated site/location; develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Ability to influence through strong relationships, expertise and data and can manage multiple stakeholders.
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- Strong sense of the importance of teamwork and collaboration.
Superior communication skills and the ability to communicate large, complex change.
Requires a BA/BS degree; 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience, including HR experience, business partner or generalist experience with data, analysis, trends and reports; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- HR designation preferred (SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP).
- Union/Labor Relations experience preferred. /Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Job Human Resources
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Human Resources Business Partner/Sr (Labor Relations) - CA - 135343
Location: CA-Rancho Cordova
Requisition ID: 135343