TRC Companies Civil CADD Designer (Site Civil) in Rancho Cordova, California
TRC is searching for a Civil CADD Designer (Site Civil) at our Rancho Cordova, CA location.
This position offers the opportunity to provide CADD drafting and design skills to support a wide variety of projects in the oil and gas industry, solar and wind energy industry, private land development and transportation industry.
- Create detailed engineering drawings for all areas of projects in conformance with the design criteria and project requirements.
- Provide engineering design support including, site layout, grading, and erosion and sedimentation control.
- Receive and transmit digital files of various types between clients, team members, and other team consultants.
- All other duties assigned by Engineering staff.
- Graduate of two-year technical college and 5 or more years of design/drafting work experience.
- Proficient in the application of drafting principles of AutoCAD 2017 and Civil3D software.
- Experience on general civil-site, roadways, utilities, and land development projects.
- Experience on renewable energy projects a plus.
- Experienced with layout of horizontal and vertical alignments and profiles.
- Ability to create and manage surfaces.
- Ability to provide technical guidance and assistance to lower classified drafting personnel.
- Ability to review the work of lower classified drafting personnel to assure accuracy and conformance to design requirements.
- Perform work assignments in accordance with the project scope of work and with applicable CAD drafting standards.
- Work with others as a contributing member of a project design group.
- May be assigned as CADD Leader to set drafting standards, monitor drafting production, and ensure growth of lower classified drafting personnel.
- Experience with MicroStation, InRoads and/or GeoPak a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Rancho Cordova, CA - RCD