Centene Corporation Account Coordinator in Rancho Cordova, California
Position Purpose: Serve as customer support for broker client accounts ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with Account Management team, serve as the initial point of contact for issue resolution, and escalate inquiries to respective business groups as needed
- Assist with account planning and support strategies of broker clients
- Assist in identifying and solving customer needs, issues and inquiries
- Maintain and provide reports to identify data and trends
- Participate in plan readiness review and operational meetings for assigned broker clients
- Minimal travel required
Education/Experience: Associate s degree in business, related field or equivalent experience. 2 years of project management, customer service or client relations experience. Healthcare and/or insurance broker experience preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Business Development & Sales
Organization: California Health & Wellness
Location: California-Rancho Cordova
Requisition ID: 1061471