Danaher Corporation Shipping Clerk - Inventex in El Dorado Hills, California
Danaher Company Description
Phenomenex is a global technology leader committed to developing novel analytical chemistry solutions that solve the separation and purification challenges of researchers in industrial, clinical, government and academic laboratories. From drug discovery and pharmaceutical development to food safety and environmental analysis, Phenomenex chromatography products, technical services and chemical reference standards accelerate science and help researchers improve global health and well-being.
Selected by the Wall Street Journal as an "Exceptional Workplace," Phenomenex is defined by its passionate people, dynamic culture and distinctive ingenuity. These common characteristics unify the Phenomenex companies worldwide behind our mission "to promote the growth, prosperity and well-being of those we serve - our customers, our employees, and humanity.
Processing of domestic and international sales orders. Ensuring that Purchase Orders are processed through Quickbooks and the Sales Order Release Process is processed through AX in a timely manner. Packaging, labeling, and organization of finished goods as required.
• Work closely with shipping personnel to ensure all customer orders ship in a timely manner and to ensure all daily tasks are accomplished
• Prepare boxes and supplies to set up shipping for the day• Check sales orders for part and serial numbers to make sure it matches packing slips and ships out properly
• Ensure proper packaging for all outbound shipments (fragile, glass, heavyweight, etc.)
• Process packages using DHL, FedEx, and UPS terminals• Ensure all international shipments have proper paperwork (e.g. commercial invoices, packing slips, NAFTA certificates, and shipper export declarations) • Work closely with international / domestic customer service, order processing, and invoicing to ensure all sales orders are expedited and received in the SAPI department in a timely manner
• Tagging, labeling and boxing of incoming finished goods from QC
•• Maintain superior teamwork, effort and attitude
• Work in a safe manner adhering to all Phenomenex/Danaher policies
• Keep work area clean, neat and organized· Cycle count FG inventory
• Perform other job-related duties as requested by management
_KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE__:_ • High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) in General Education required. • Ensures all work is accurate and free of errors / defects • General clerical methods, principles and practices • Experience with computer workstation and software required • Attention to detail, pay specific attention to tasks • Strong organizational skill, plans and assigns resources in a detailed fashion • Experience in shipping or distribution preferred
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Supply Chain & Logistics
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-El Dorado Hills
Req ID: PHE000049